Monday, December 9, 2013

The First Problem

By: Sam



I’m back with another post about what could possibly be the most interesting class that I have ever been in. The year has gone by very quickly, and I’m not sure if that’s a good thing. Anyway, our class has to do a relevant problem project, and I came up with my problem in 5 minutes. I decided to research “How can we make transportation in Dallas more efficient?” and I found a lot of information about monorails. If you have a solution that you would like to share, please post it in the comments section of the blog. The idea that I came up with was to use pedal powered monorails, and the only problem that I had with that idea was how much that they cost.
Mrs.Bartis shared a google doc with the class that had all of the TEKS that we needed to learn , and we have to include them all in our presentations before school ends. I am slightly nervous about this, but it will definitely be an entertaining challenge!
Sharon presented her project on cyber bullying yesterday, and she made a website. Apparently, cyber bullying is a lot worse than people think that it is. Lots of people die because of it, and I found the presentation to be depressing. That’s all that I have to say this time, but if you want to read more, then you should check out Mitchell’s blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment