Tuesday, January 28, 2014

3 goals for 2k14

by jacob






It’s a new year so Mrs. Bartis asked me to think of three resolutions for this year.

Healthy


I want to eat healthier and all organic to get healthy and fit, to prevent me from getting cancer or any other diseases. I will do this by eating healthy foods. Because it would feel great knowing I’m gonna have a healthy future. And I’m going to have a stronger body to function more properly.


Work
I want to start working so I can begin to gain money to buy my own things. I want to start working to get money. I will do this by finding a job or straight up work. It would be great buying my own stuff and helping my family.


Overcome
I want to overcome all the challenges happening in my life and all the obstacles that are ahead. I want to overcome challenges because it will make me stronger physically, emotionally, and mentally. I will overcome these challenges by getting stronger physically, emotionally, and mentally. It would be great knowing that i got stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment