Friday, January 24, 2014

My three words for the New Year



BY: Sharon


As the New Year resolution, Mrs.Bartis has asked us to think of three words that fit what we want to do differently in the new year. My first word is communicative. Sometimes I am very shy and not very interactive so I’m going to try and talk to everyone. But there are times that if I know you, I won’t close my mouth.
My second word is easy-going. Sometimes I get very high-tempered so this year I am going to make sure that I don’t get mad for any silly reasons. I will also make sure that I am not very stressed and is calm. Even a very small thing can ruin my day so that is the reason I chose this word.
My last word that I will try to be is hard-working. This year I will try my best to be focused on very important things like studying. I get distracted very easily so that is why this is one of my words for the new year.

I hope this year will turn out to be great for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment