Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My 3 Words

Abbas


This year I wanted I wanted to do things I have never done. I wanted to make a chage in my life. I wanted this year to be special so I made this three words I will improve on by myself and my family.


Weight


I want to gain more weight so I won’t be  skinny because I get exhausted quickly and my dad keeps on talking about my weight .So I will eat more food like vegetables,fruits, and meat which will make me gain weight. Also i will work out more which will make me tougher than I am now.


  Vacation


I would like to go on more vacations with my family because I usually stay home for all the school holidays. I would like our family to have a meeting before the school breaks and decide which place my family will go so we won't just stay home being bored. And I think it will be a fun way for the whole family to have a fun time together.



Family


I would like to spend more time with my family because my parents are always at work so I don’t get to talk to them a lot. So I would hope we could have a time where we all just have fun a play games together on the weekends so we can make our family stronger and not break apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment