Thursday, February 20, 2014

Relevant problem 2

By: Mitchell


Hello. I’m back again. This time with some more news. So recently we’ve done another relevant problem. This time to benefit ourselves. I did one about how to improve studying, memory, and organization. These are things I need to work on in real life so it made sense that I’d do it over them. I had to research about ways to improve and the basics of the aspects. I then used a website called Grubba to create a database. I had a few problems on the way. For example, I had trouble figuring the website out. Even after I did, I thought my data wasn’t saving. Man that was annoying. But I eventually got it done. I feel like I did a decent job on it. I hope that I get a good grade. That’s all for now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment