Monday, February 24, 2014

Relevant problem project

By:Sam

This time I will be telling you about how my relevant problem database. I found it rather difficult to organize the info for my database, but my amazing teacher helped me organize it. I also had difficulty researching. I used to feel stupid when I was using the internet because it would take me a very long time to find what I was looking for. It takes me a lot of time to find information on the internet. I have trouble with organizing things because I have Asperger’s Syndrome. I think that I am beginning to get better at researching and organizing. I think that I am getting better because I have been able to find what I need faster on the internet.
This class is about technology, and so far, one of the few things that I have learned is how to make a database using a website known as Grubba. I had a bit of trouble using it, but then my teacher showed me how to use it. I think that this class is very challenging, and it has helped me learn many things about how to research something. It has helped me with projects from other classes such as the one we had in English. I found it easier to find information and to organize it into paragraphs.

That’s all that I have to say, and I suggest that you read Mitchell’s blog next.

No comments:

Post a Comment